1.2.3 Notice file

Below the notice file I propose to include with our release.

NOTICE.txt:
DISCLAIMER

This release of the Wicket project is not endorsed or approved by
the Apache Software Foundation.

Although Wicket has recently entered the ASF Incubator, this interim
release is provided outside of the ASF, solely as a service to existing
Wicket users to resolve existing bugs in the Wicket product.

The Apache Software Foundation is in no way affiliated with this
release.

for <a href="http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/stuff/wicket">Wicket</a>
at the <a href="http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/">Best Stuff in
the World!</a>