404 Error while opening the new window in wicket 1.5

404 Error while opening the new window in wicket 1.5

sweng.sati

we need to open a wicket page in new window. we are using window.open ("URL","","") in javascript. I tried to mount the url with BookMarkableMapper, MountedMapper, Mountmapper and customMapper.While debugging the mapper we came to know that this url is not handling by the Requestmapper.

In wicket 1.4 we used the BookmarkablePageRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy. Please help me how to mount the URL in wicket 1.5.