[ANNOUNCE] WicketStuff 9.1.0 Released

Maxim Solodovnik-2
WicketStuff core 9.1.0 based on Apache Wicket 9.1.0 is released
and soon will be available at Maven Central!

The changelog is:

Maxim Solodovnik (7):
      Switching to the next development version
      Fixes issue #699: firstDayOfWeek should be displayed as expected
      wicketstuff-datetime-yui: tests are fixed
      Typos and formatting are fixed, some dependencies are updated
      Wicket is switched back to SNAPSHOT
      Release preparation: dependencies are updated
      wicketstuff-core-9.1.0 release

Andrea Del Bene (2):
      Applied scope test to xml dependencies
      Try new mvn parameters to avoid "peer not authenticated" error

Erik Geletti (1):
      Bootstrap version 3 (#698)

The WicketStuff team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] WicketStuff 9.1.0 Released

Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro-4
Yes.   It seems my fork was not synchronized with original project

--
Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro