Add or remove a row in RefreshingView with Ajax

Add or remove a row in RefreshingView with Ajax

MartinoSuperman
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

RE: Add or remove a row in RefreshingView with Ajax

Colin Rogers
Hi there,

Not sure what you mean by 'does not work'... so guessing the issue, and the solution.

Are you updating the whole RepeatingView? If so, you need to wrap the repeater in a WebMarkupContainer and refresh that (remembering to setOutputMarkupId to true etc.)

I don't know the reason why, but repeaters have to be updated via their parent container.

Cheers,
Col.

Re: Add or remove a row in RefreshingView with Ajax

Martin Grigorov-4
On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 4:18 AM, Colin Rogers <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Not sure what you mean by 'does not work'... so guessing the issue, and
> the solution.
>
> Are you updating the whole RepeatingView? If so, you need to wrap the
> repeater in a WebMarkupContainer and refresh that (remembering to
> setOutputMarkupId to true etc.)
>
> I don't know the reason why, but repeaters have to be updated via their
> parent container.

The reason is because repeaters' have no markup. The markup you provide is
used for the repeater's items.

Check
http://wicketinaction.com/2008/10/repainting-only-newly-created-repeater-items-via-ajax/