AjaxLazyLoadPanel and back button

flavius
I'm using the AjaxLazyLoadPanel to load images I'm generating from reports.  When
I'm on a page with the AjaxLazyLoadPanel, click a link to another page (like a
BookmarkablePageLink) and then click back, the image that was generated is still in place.

However, if I submit a form that's on the panel's page and then hit the back button,
it goes back to the page with the spinning busy indicator and it spins forever,
rather than displaying the already rendered image.

Is this by design or should the generated image be rendered as it does when
clicking a link?

I'm using wicket 1.4.15.

Re: AjaxLazyLoadPanel and back button

Pedro Santos
Hi Flavius, please fill a ticket with a quickstart.

Pedro Henrique Oliveira dos Santos

Re: AjaxLazyLoadPanel and back button

flavius
Thanks Pedro.

I've opened WICKET-3318 regarding this issue and attached a quickstart.