Auto refresh a WebPage

raju.ch
hi,
How to provide auto refresh functionality in wicket 1.4?

I'm getting data from DB, the data should get updated automatically for every minute in the page , I used the below code to update my Page
this.add(new AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior( Duration.minutes(1)){

                                /**
                                 *
                                 */
                                private static final long serialVersionUID = 6104320784259955322L;
                        });

but the cursor is not coming to the class Second time after 1 min..

Thanks in advance

Re: Auto refresh a WebPage

Andrea Del Bene-2
Hi,

excuse me but what do you mean with "cursor" and "class Second"?
> but the cursor is not coming to the class Second time after 1 min..

Re: Auto refresh a WebPage

raju.ch
I mean while debugging I'm not at all getting the request to the class again

Re: Auto refresh a WebPage

Andrea Del Bene-2
You don't see anything appening inside "Wicket Ajax Debug" window? No
request is performed after one minute?