Avoiding XMlPullParser Parse exception

vinitty
I am migrating from 1.3.4 to 1.5.7
No in my Html some places extra quotes are exits but my Html was working fine in 1.3.4
Now in 1.5.7 parsing  exception is coming

I can not modified htmls as i am having around 1k htmls

please suggest what to do and how to solve this

Re: Avoiding XMlPullParser Parse exception

You better fix your HTML. This will improve the way it is rendered too.
I hope you don't have invalid HTML in all these 1k html files.

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 9:09 AM, vinitty <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am migrating from 1.3.4 to 1.5.7
> No in my Html some places extra quotes are exits but my Html was working
> fine in 1.3.4
> Now in 1.5.7 parsing  exception is coming
>
> I can not modified htmls as i am having around 1k htmls
>
> please suggest what to do and how to solve this

Re: Avoiding XMlPullParser Parse exception

vinitty
Hmm
So there is no other way ?