Basic wicket programming

kumar ramanathan
HI friends ,
Am a new beginner of wicket framework.  Need your help to create a basic programs in wicket. Kindly help me on getting some document  and guidance to learn from basics  and techinical details.

Thanks ,
kumar

Re: Basic wicket programming

sujitkirve
Check out the wicket examples, you will find good component references..

Thanks & Regards
Sujit kirve

On 09-Jan-2014, at 7:49 pm, "kumar ramanathan [via Apache Wicket]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

HI friends ,
Am a new beginner of wicket framework.  Need your help to create a basic programs in wicket. Kindly help me on getting some document  and guidance to learn from basics  and techinical details.

Thanks ,
kumar

http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Basic-wicket-programming-tp4663584.html
To start a new topic under wicket-stuff-develop, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Apache Wicket, click here.
NAML

Re: Basic wicket programming

Gabriel Landon
As a free guide you can download :
http://code.google.com/p/wicket-guide/downloads/list

Re: Basic wicket programming

kumar ramanathan
Hi friends,
I went through the references, i need help in below things.

a. each and every component we have to define it in html page  and corresponding method in  page class.
   how we could easily understand the what are all the methods available for each component.
b. what is the model , how we can associate the model with componets and same thing in rendering also.
c. web .xml how it should be for handling many pages

Also am trying to write and run the code with out eclipse, what are all the thing i have to do , kindly guide me on this.

Thanks
Kumar Ramanathan

Re: Basic wicket programming

kamal rsa
Am a new beginner of wicket framework.  Need your help to create a basic crud operation  in wicket. Kindly help me on getting some document  and guidance to learn from basics  and technical details.

Re: Basic wicket programming

Gabriel Landon
The best way to start is to read the free Wicket guide and a couple of books :
http://wicket.apache.org/learn/books/
Regards,

Gabriel.