Building Wicket with JDK11

Andrea Del Bene-3
Hi,

as you might have noted, building Wicket 7.x/8.x from source with JDK 11
requires some additional configurations in order to succeed. That's why
I created a new Maven profile called 'jdk11'. I've also update building
instructions in the README.md for branches 7.x and 8.x. I've also found
page https://wicket.apache.org/contribute/release.html on our site which
contains some outdated instructions to build a Wicket release. I don't
think this page is very useful today and since it contains outdated
information it might also be confusing. So I think it would be better
remove it.

WDYT?

Re: Building Wicket with JDK11

Maxim Solodovnik
Hello Andrea,

release.html seems to be extremely outdated, I believe it need to be updated :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax