Built with Wicket: showcases for Wicket applications

Built with Wicket: showcases for Wicket applications

"Built with Wicket" is Apache Wicket's portfolio blog showcasing what
our community has created with your favorite web framework.

But why only see what others are building when you can share your own
creation? Submit your application to "Built with Wicket". Your
application doesn't necessarily need to be publicly accessible, but we
do want a description of what your application does and a screenshot.

    http://builtwithwicket.tumblr.com

Share the love, share your application at Built with Wicket!

RE: Built with Wicket: showcases for Wicket applications

Jeffrey Schneller
Thanks for the reminder.

FYI... whoever built ZipGrocery - you are running your site with the ajax debugger still on.

Re: Built with Wicket: showcases for Wicket applications

Josh Kamau
I built zipgrocery ... my client is still pointing the domain to the test
server... will be fixed soon.

Josh.

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 4:55 PM, Jeffrey Schneller <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks for the reminder.
>
> FYI... whoever built ZipGrocery - you are running your site with the ajax
> debugger still on.

Arjun Dhar
Hey,
great place. I went and added one of the sites we did (WRAP), however I forgot to put my companies name in the caption ..any way I can go edit it?

:)

thanks!
Software documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; and when it is bad, it is still better than nothing!