Call me page wicket from <iframe> in page.jsp

Gim

Call me page wicket from <iframe> in page.jsp

Gim
Hello! Help me , how call me a page in wicket from <iframe> of page .jsp.

Example:

page.jsp

Re: Call me page wicket from <iframe> in page.jsp

Mount the Wicket page at some path with:

 application.mountPage("some/nice/url", MyPage.class)

and use this stable url from the JSP code. You have to provide the the
host:port/context/filter part if this is required, or calculate the
relative url to the JSP's url.

On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 12:05 AM, Alis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello! Help me , how call me a page in wicket from <iframe> of page .jsp.
>
> Example:
>
> *page.jsp*

Wicket Training & Consulting
http://jWeekend.com <http://jweekend.com/>
Gim

Re: Call me page wicket from <iframe> in page.jsp

Gim
Thank you!

 Now, my problem is that there are two sessions (one in wicket application and another in jsp). How achievement maintain the values ​​existing in the request from wicket to return to interact in the page jsp.

Example:

page in wicket (Page.java)

        WebRequestCycle cycle = (WebRequestCycle) RequestCycle.get();
        HttpServletRequest request = cycle.getWebRequest().getHttpServletRequest();
        HttpServletResponse response = cycle.getWebResponse().getHttpServletResponse();

How return a page in jsp.

Re: Call me page wicket from <iframe> in page.jsp

I don't quite understand your question.
To have two http sessions you should have two separate applications - one
.war with the JSPs and another with Wicket code.
Merge them in one app with separate mappings (<filter-mapping> and
<servlet-mapping>) and they will share the session.

Gim

Re: Call me page wicket from <iframe> in page.jsp

Gim
Thank you! How do I keep the same session even if aplicaiones different?

To be placed in each web.xml, help me

Re: Call me page wicket from <iframe> in page.jsp

aksarben
It's unclear what your issue is. By definition, different applications (&
different users) have separate sessions.

From:   Alis <[hidden email]>
To:     [hidden email]
Date:   05/16/2013 03:45 PM
Subject:        Re: Call me page wicket from <iframe> in page.jsp

Thank you! How do I keep the same session even if aplicaiones different?

To be placed in each web.xml, help me

**

This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any use, review, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance by others, and any forwarding of this email or its contents, without the express permission of the sender is strictly prohibited by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, delete the e-mail and destroy all copies.
**
Gim

The problem is that we no longer need two separate applications, but the application contain wicket in the other.
Gim