Can we get value of request parameter without using model in wicket?

Can we get value of request parameter without using model in wicket?

bhawna
Hello....

need help ,can we get value of request parameter without using  wicket model in wicket?
can someone provide help on this issue ?

regards

Bhawna

Re: Can we get value of request parameter without using model in wicket?

bhawna
Please give me some hint.If it is posssible..

Re: Can we get value of request parameter without using model in wicket?

cS-Munich
Look at FromComponent.getInput() or FormComponent.getValue() depending on what you need