Component Queueing is here (master), aka Free Wicket From Hierarchy Hell, aka Markup Driven Component Tree

Component Queueing is here (master), aka Free Wicket From Hierarchy Hell, aka Markup Driven Component Tree

Igor Vaynberg-2
in the past couple of weeks i finally had some time to finish up the
component queueing feature. it is meant to greatly decrease common
maintenance headaches associated with markup tweaks and moving
components around. see the intro here:

https://www.42lines.net/2014/02/28/component-queueing-in-wicket-7/

Re: Component Queueing is here (master), aka Free Wicket From Hierarchy Hell, aka Markup Driven Component Tree

Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro-4
Thanks!

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 3:00 AM, Igor Vaynberg <[hidden email]>wrote:

> in the past couple of weeks i finally had some time to finish up the
> component queueing feature. it is meant to greatly decrease common
> maintenance headaches associated with markup tweaks and moving
> components around. see the intro here:
>
> https://www.42lines.net/2014/02/28/component-queueing-in-wicket-7/
>
> -igor

Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro

Re: Component Queueing is here (master), aka Free Wicket From Hierarchy Hell, aka Markup Driven Component Tree

Tom Götz
Having read your article, I think this sounds like a very promising approach. Thanks Igor!

Cheers,
   -Tom

On 28.02.2014, at 03:00, Igor Vaynberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> in the past couple of weeks i finally had some time to finish up the
> component queueing feature. it is meant to greatly decrease common
> maintenance headaches associated with markup tweaks and moving
> components around. see the intro here:
>
> https://www.42lines.net/2014/02/28/component-queueing-in-wicket-7/
>
> -igor

Re: Component Queueing is here (master), aka Free Wicket From Hierarchy Hell, aka Markup Driven Component Tree

Decebal Suiu
Thanks! It is a major feature in Wicket 7.