CssResourceReference don't find the path

CssResourceReference don't find the path

zarathustra
We used Wicket 1.5.4, now we are migrating to Wicket 6.0.0

We changed the IHeaderResponse like in the following link
https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/migration-to-wicket-60.html

The problem is is make the path diffrend. we have the CSS-files in in the /webapp/css/ folder.
In Wicket 1.5.4 wie wrote "../CSS/sytle.css".
Now, Wicket 6.0.0 makes following link:

link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../wicket/resource/ourCompany.myProjeckt.web.BasePage/css/style.css" />