DWR AJAX Integration

Bruno Borges
How Wicket handle AJAX?

And does anybody had success integrating it with know-frameworks like DWR (my best choice to do ajax stuff).

Regards,
Bruno

Bruno Borges - SCJP 1.4

Re: DWR AJAX Integration

jdonnerstag
Please take at wicket-examples, it contains quite some ajax examples.
Additional ones are available in various wicket-stuff project. You'll
recognize from the name of the modul which ajax lib they support.

Juergen

On 3/17/06, Bruno Borges <[hidden email]> wrote:

> How Wicket handle AJAX?
>
> And does anybody had success integrating it with know-frameworks like DWR
> (my best choice to do ajax stuff).
>
> Regards,
> Bruno
>
> --
> Bruno Borges - SCJP 1.4

Re: DWR AJAX Integration

Eelco Hillenius
At this time, there is no specific DWR support. We have our own
focussed Ajax support, and we have one project for Dojo and one for
Scriptaculous (both in wicket-stuff). DWR has a lot of server side
handling, meaning that it would have an overlap with what Wicket does
to some extend, which is the reason why I choose for Dojo instead of
DWR. I do think DWR is a nice library though, and integrating it with
Wicket should be fairly straightforward.

Eelco