Data Grid with add/edit/delete functionality - Wicket 1.5

Data Grid with add/edit/delete functionality - Wicket 1.5

Brian
I'm looking for something similar to this http://reachmnadeem.wordpress.com/2011/08/15/wicket-editable-grid/ that will work with Wicket 1.5. I need to be able to modify rows, delete rows, and add new rows, preferably with Ajax. Does this functionality exist within Wicket 1.5? If not, is it possible to modify an existing component to be able to do this?