Data Grip with grouping facility to expand and shrink the rows

Data Grip with grouping facility to expand and shrink the rows

venkat
Hi ,

One of the screen in my application, needs a grid view of data. And the the rows of that grid needs to grouped together and user should be provided a button to expand or shrink accordingly.

To be more precise, the data in a grid belongs to one entity, let us take one entity will have around 5 records. Need to have + button in the first column of the starting rowfor this enitty. And when user clicks on this then we need to display the remaining records for that entity. Similarly when user clicks on - button records belongs to the entity should be hide.

Please share the thoughts and suggestions for similar implementation.