DateTimeRangePicker

manoj kumar
Hi,

  Is There a DateTimePicker component for Wicket as below:

   http://www.7thweb.net/wicket-jquery-ui/plugins/datepicker/RangeDatePickerTextFieldPage?1

  The Component mentioned above has only Date Component i want to know is there a Date Range Picker along with Time  Component.

Thanks in Advance.

Re: DateTimeRangePicker

I haven't seen such JavaScript widget so far.
Do you know one ?
If it supports Bootstrap (getbootstrap.com) then I'll be glad to add
integration for it to https://github.com/l0rdn1kk0n/wicket-bootstrap

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 1:48 PM, manoj kumar <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   Is There a DateTimePicker component for Wicket as below:
>

> http://www.7thweb.net/wicket-jquery-ui/plugins/datepicker/RangeDatePickerTextFieldPage?1
>
>   The Component mentioned above has only Date Component i want to know is
> there a Date Range Picker along with Time  Component.
>

> Thanks in Advance.

Re: DateTimeRangePicker

manoj kumar
Thanks for your reply  Martin Grigorov-4.

but i am unable to find a range date time picker using twitter bootstrap. is there a widget already in wicket using jquery/jquery-ui ?

Re: DateTimeRangePicker

Martin Grigorov-4
The best I know of are here:
code: https://github.com/sebfz1/wicket-jquery-ui
demo (jQuery UI):
http://www.7thweb.net/wicket-jquery-ui/datepicker/DefaultDatePickerPage
demo (Kendo UI):
http://www.7thweb.net/wicket-jquery-ui/kendo/datetimepicker/KendoDatePickerPage

but again I think they do not support both 'range' and 'time' select
functionality in one

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 2:28 PM, manoj kumar <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Thanks for your reply  Martin Grigorov-4.
>
> but i am unable to find a range date time picker using twitter bootstrap.
> is
> there a widget already in wicket using jquery/jquery-ui ?

Re: DateTimeRangePicker

Sebastien
Hi,

The only time picker jquery ui plugin I know for jquery ui is
http://trentrichardson.com/examples/timepicker/
but:
1/ the time is based on sliders (we like or not... personally I don't like
it too much)
2/ it is not a *range* datetimepicker.

In another side, jquery ui provides a range datepicker, but it is based on
2 datepickers...
So, I'm afraid a *range*datetimepicker does not exists yet (at least
publicly)

IMHO, the easiest way to have it would be to have 2 datetimepickers (using
the kendo ones for instance) and make them a single component. You can get
inspiration from datetimepicker implementation because it's already a
combination of a datepicker and a timepicker...

If - by change - you find a jquery ui rangedatetimepicker plugin of your
dream, please let me know and I will consider integrating it...

Hope this helps,
Sebastien