Deploy wicket to a jetty server

henry
Hi Guys,

Please i need help on how to deploy my wicket application into a jetty server.i was using glassfish earlier but now i need to migrate my wicket application into a jetty server.Any help will do.

Regards

Re: Deploy wicket to a jetty server

pekarna
Hi,

depends on what you've used in GlassFish. Glassfish, like JBoss AS, is an Java EE server. Try taking the  war and deploying in Jetty.

http://www.enavigo.com/2008/08/29/deploying-a-web-application-to-jetty/

Then share the end of your story with us :)

BTW try JBoss AS 7 when it's released, it might save you from cutting of Java EE from our app for the sake of being lighter and faster...

Re: Deploy wicket to a jetty server

henry
Hi pekerma,

tanks for your response i saw the jetty documentation,but my question is  where will will place my contexts folder is it in the webapps folder or outside of it.

Please your quick response will kindly appreciated.

Regards