Does PagingNavigation render the entire page and would AjaxPagingNavigation render only its assigned pageableView?

Does PagingNavigation render the entire page and would AjaxPagingNavigation render only its assigned pageableView?

Martin A
Hello,
I've got a PagingNavigation on a PageableListView, contained in a parent
Page. To me it looks like it renders the whole page when paging its assigned
pageableView. I would like to know if AjaxPagingNavigation would refresh
only its assigned pageableView, because there are other components on the
page that I wouldn't like to get rendered?

Thank you,
Martin

Re: Does PagingNavigation render the entire page and would AjaxPagingNavigation render only its assigned pageableView?

Martin Grigorov-4
yes. this is how it works

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 1:54 PM, Martin A <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
> I've got a PagingNavigation on a PageableListView, contained in a parent
> Page. To me it looks like it renders the whole page when paging its assigned
> pageableView. I would like to know if AjaxPagingNavigation would refresh
> only its assigned pageableView, because there are other components on the
> page that I wouldn't like to get rendered?
>
> Thank you,
> Martin

Re: Does PagingNavigation render the entire page and would AjaxPagingNavigation render only its assigned pageableView?

Martin A
Thanks, but strangely, clicking on a AjaxNavigationLink returns empty
response. Do you have any ideas why this happens?

Thanks!

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 3:01 PM, Martin Grigorov <[hidden email]>wrote:

> yes. this is how it works
>
> On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 1:54 PM, Martin A <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I've got a PagingNavigation on a PageableListView, contained in a parent
> > Page. To me it looks like it renders the whole page when paging its
> assigned
> > pageableView. I would like to know if AjaxPagingNavigation would refresh
> > only its assigned pageableView, because there are other components on the
> > page that I wouldn't like to get rendered?
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Martin
> >

> --
> Martin Grigorov
> jWeekend
> Training, Consulting, Development
> http://jWeekend.com

Re: Does PagingNavigation render the entire page and would AjaxPagingNavigation render only its assigned pageableView?

Bruno Borges
Could you provide some snippet of your code?

Have you setOutputMarkupId on your PageableListView?

*Bruno Borges*
(21) 7672-7099
*www.brunoborges.com*