Double clcik on Page Navigation

dharmendra pandey
Hi,

I am getting the error message in Firefox Mozilla 31.0 when we double click on page navigation  "last" page  >> link..
Application is working perfectly fine with single  click in Firefox Mozilla 31.0 and IE 11.
Double click causes application is show error message.

I have also customized the page navigation API and override the PagingNavigator.java  and its html file.

I have also ovrriden the updateAjaxAttributes method in our CustomPagingNavigator.java

 @Override
    protected void updateAjaxAttributes(AjaxRequestAttributes attributes) {
        attributes.setChannel(new AjaxChannel("blocking", AjaxChannel.Type.QUEUE));

    }

Please suggest how I can handle double click event or disable double click on page.

Regards
Dharmendra Pandey

Re: Double clcik on Page Navigation

Roman Grigoriadi
What about implementing some kind of busy indicator - a hidden div that is brought to foreground during processing of ajax requests?