DropDown within ModalWindow does not work in Camino

aut

DropDown within ModalWindow does not work in Camino

aut
DropDown within ModalWindow does not work in Camino.  It displays,
but nothing happens when I click it to expand.  Has anybody else
experienced this?

Re: DropDown within ModalWindow does not work in Camino

Eelco Hillenius
Works fine for me. Btw, the modal windows example in
wicket-examples/ajax has a dropdown in it (the AM/PM field of the
first modal window).

Eelco

aut

Re: DropDown within ModalWindow does not work in Camino

aut
That one works, but it's a page.  Maybe that's why?  I'm using a panel.

On Aug 1, 2007, at 6:16 PM, Eelco Hillenius wrote:

> Works fine for me. Btw, the modal windows example in
> wicket-examples/ajax has a dropdown in it (the AM/PM field of the
> first modal window).
>
> Eelco
>

> On 7/31/07, Michael Day <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> DropDown within ModalWindow does not work in Camino.  It displays,
>> but nothing happens when I click it to expand.  Has anybody else
>> experienced this?

>> Still grepping through log files to find problems?  Stop.
>> Now Search log events and configuration files using AJAX and a
>> browser.
>> Download your FREE copy of Splunk now >>  http://get.splunk.com/
> Now Search log events and configuration files using AJAX and a
> browser.
> Download your FREE copy of Splunk now >>  http://get.splunk.com/

Re: DropDown within ModalWindow does not work in Camino

Matej Knopp-2
It's weird, what version of wicket are you testing it with?

-Matej

aut

Re: DropDown within ModalWindow does not work in Camino

aut
1.2.5 and 1.2.6