ERROR org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle - Model object must be Serializable

ERROR org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle - Model object must be Serializable

rajeev_yadav
Hi All,

I am using wicket 1.4.15 and I am getting below error spheriodically in my application:

2011-05-30 21:23:56,873 [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] ERROR org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle    - Model object must be Serializable
org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Model object must be Serializable
                at org.apache.wicket.model.Model.setObject(Model.java:268)
                at org.apache.wicket.model.Model.<init>(Model.java:69)
                at com.panel.test.TestPanel$1.populateItem(TestPanel.java:203)
                at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.list.ListView.onPopulate(ListView.java:562)

Below is the line of code in populateItem where it is throwing error:
item.add(new AttributeAppender(Consts.ATTR_CLASS, true, new Model(Constants.RED), " "));

Consts is a class where all the constants are declared.