Error 404: File not found: /bookmarkable/org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.PopupCloseLink$ClosePopupPage

Error 404: File not found: /bookmarkable/org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.PopupCloseLink$ClosePopupPage

hfriederichs
See the subject for my issue.
I have a popuppage:

public class ThePopupPage extends WebPage {

     public ThePopupPage (long processID) {
            // Do stuff for the page's content
            PopupCloseLink closeLink = new PopupCloseLink<String>("close");
            closeLink.setOutputMarkupId(true);
            add(closeLink);

Clicking the PopupCloseLink generates the 404 error.
I'm experiencing this after I migrated to 1.5(.3)

Re: Error 404: File not found: /bookmarkable/org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.PopupCloseLink$ClosePopupPage

hfriederichs
I found this in my application server log:

FFDC Exception:com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppErrorReport SourceId:com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.FilterProxyServlet.dispatch ProbeId:312 Reporter:com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.FilterProxyServlet@6d846d84
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppErrorReport: SRVE0190E: File not found: /bookmarkable/org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.PopupCloseLink$ClosePopupPage

I don't think I'm doing something wrong. As I mentioned, it worked fine in 1.4.x, and it's just a PopupCloseLink, nothing fancy. And the 404 doesn't relate to something I made, but to a Wicket class.

Something in my web.xml? Where should I look?

Re: Error 404: File not found: /bookmarkable/org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.PopupCloseLink$ClosePopupPage

Martin Grigorov-4
Create a quickstart and attach it to a ticket

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 9:32 PM, hfriederichs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I found this in my application server log:
>
> FFDC Exception:com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppErrorReport
> SourceId:com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.FilterProxyServlet.dispatch
> ProbeId:312
> Reporter:com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.FilterProxyServlet@6d846d84
> com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppErrorReport: SRVE0190E: File not found:
> /bookmarkable/org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.PopupCloseLink$ClosePopupPage
>
> I don't think I'm doing something wrong. As I mentioned, it worked fine in
> 1.4.x, and it's just a PopupCloseLink, nothing fancy. And the 404 doesn't
> relate to something I made, but to a Wicket class.
>
> Something in my web.xml? Where should I look?

Re: Error 404: File not found: /bookmarkable/org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.PopupCloseLink$ClosePopupPage

hfriederichs
Just to get this out of my system: I spent hours and hours and hours trying to solve this (Error 404: File not found: /bookmarkable/org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.PopupCloseLink$ClosePopupPage). Nobody could help me here. Tried a quickstart, couldn't reproduce it there, so obviously in my specific case Wicket decides to go left at some austere point where it should go right.
And my usecase is so simple: press a button that closes a PopupPage. And it worked fine in some older Wicket version.
This is so frustrating. Another example. Just this week I upgraded to Wicket 1.5.4, and all of a sudden all my Dropdownboxes generated warnings and behaved differently (not showing the wright default value). I fixed this, but again it cost me a lot of time.

And the 404... In the end I fixed that too:

public class WindowClosingButtonThatRealyWorks extends Button {
        private static final long serialVersionUID = -8141558420171531381L;

        public WindowClosingButtonThatRealyWorks(String id, IModel<String> model) {
                super(id, model);
                addClosingBehaviour();
        }

        private void addClosingBehaviour() {
                this.add(new AttributeAppender("onclick", new Model<Serializable>("window.close()"), ";"));