Form change detection behaviour in Wicket

Form change detection behaviour in Wicket

Ganesh
how to add form change detection behaviour to all form's of my application using wicket framework,I am using "http://www.jroller.com/karthikg/date/20061003" to detect form change but it's not detecting for file components and also when we use hide / show functionality for form using ajax.I want it to work for multiple forms in a page.
Thanks
Gani