Fragments and Ajax problem

(the mailinglist seems borked again, so I'm sending this again).

I think I stumbled upon a bug in Wicket's fragments + ajax.

Here's the exception I get:

Caused by: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 294, Size: 294
      at java.util.ArrayList.RangeCheck(ArrayList.java:546)
      at wicket.markup.MarkupFragment.get(MarkupFragment.java:96)
      at wicket.markup.Markup.get(Markup.java:155)
      at wicket.markup.MarkupStream.get(MarkupStream.java:337)
      at wicket.markup.MarkupStream.setCurrentIndex(MarkupStream.java:205)
      at wicket.markup.html.panel.Fragment.renderFragment(Fragment.java:264)
      at wicket.markup.html.panel.Fragment.onComponentTagBody(Fragment.java:200)
      at wicket.Component.renderComponent(Component.java:1696)
      ... 38 more

The usecase is the following:

I have 2 fragments in my page. One of them gets rendered with the
first page render, the other is rendered on an ajax request. The
second time an ajax request tries to render the second fragment
everything goes right.

When I render both fragments on the first page render, everything goes OK.

Re: Fragments and Ajax problem

Johan Compagner
unit test?

<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&amp;p=sourceforge&amp;CID=DEVDEV" target="_blank">http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV

<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/wicket-develop" target="_blank">https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/wicket-develop