Full month calendar

Sandor Feher
Hi,

I need for a full month calendar view to indicate when was the employee on holiday. I found at wicketstuff the calendars package and tried to used with not too much success.

wm.add(new FullWeekCalendarView("calendar",new Date(2012,05,01),new Date(2012,05,31),ievent));
Throws me an org.apache.wicket.markup.MarkupNotFoundException.
The point is I don't want to create a new component from scracth :). So please point to some working examples or please let me know if I'm on the wrong way.

Thank you in advance., Sandor

Re: Full month calendar

Martin Grigorov-4
On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 11:23 AM, Sandor Feher <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need for a full month calendar view to indicate when was the employee on
> holiday. I found at wicketstuff the calendars package and tried to used with
> not too much success.
>
> wm.add(new FullWeekCalendarView("calendar",new Date(2012,05,01),new
> Date(2012,05,31),ievent));
> Throws me an org.apache.wicket.markup.MarkupNotFoundException.
> The point is I don't want to create a new component from scracth :). So
> please point to some working examples or please let me know if I'm on the
> wrong way.

So debug it and send us a Pull Request with the fix :-)

> Thank you in advance., Sandor

Re: Full month calendar

you can try https://github.com/42Lines/wicket-fullcalendar

-igor

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 2:23 AM, Sandor Feher <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need for a full month calendar view to indicate when was the employee on
> holiday. I found at wicketstuff the calendars package and tried to used with
> not too much success.
>
> wm.add(new FullWeekCalendarView("calendar",new Date(2012,05,01),new
> Date(2012,05,31),ievent));
> Throws me an org.apache.wicket.markup.MarkupNotFoundException.
> The point is I don't want to create a new component from scracth :). So
> please point to some working examples or please let me know if I'm on the
> wrong way.
>
> Thank you in advance., Sandor

Re: Full month calendar

Sandor Feher
Thanks Igor! I will have a try..

Re: Full month calendar

Sandor Feher

The example Igor mentioned is nice but I'm still struggling with that. I have copy-pasted the code from HomePage but it throws me

java.lang.ArrayStoreException: net.ftlines.wicket.fullcalendar.callback.GetEventsCallback
     at net.ftlines.wicket.fullcalendar.FullCalendar.setupCallbacks(FullCalendar.java:90)
     at net.ftlines.wicket.fullcalendar.FullCalendar.onBeforeRender(FullCalendar.java:81)
     at org.apache.wicket.Component.internalBeforeRender(Component.java:993)
     at org.apache.wicket.Component.beforeRender(Component.java:1027)
     at org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.onBeforeRenderChildren(MarkupContainer.java:1743)
     at org.apache.wicket.Component.onBeforeRender(Component.java:3838)
     at org.apache.wicket.Page.onBeforeRender(Page.java:831)
     at org.apache.wicket.Component.internalBeforeRender(Component.java:993)
     at org.apache.wicket.Component.beforeRender(Component.java:1027)
     at org.apache.wicket.Component.internalPrepareForRender(Component.java:2211)
     at org.apache.wicket.Page.internalPrepareForRender(Page.java:280)
     at org.apache.wicket.Component.render(Component.java:2293)
     at org.apache.wicket.Page.renderPage(Page.java:1043)

I also included the required .js in my markup.

http://pastebin.com/KGZq9dkM

Regards., Sandor

Re: Full month calendar

Fernando Wermus-3
you can see ehour wicket app which has an interesting calendar. It is into
the app.

Fernando Wermus.

www.linkedin.com/in/fernandowermus

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 9:46 AM, Sandor Feher <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The example Igor mentioned is nice but I'm still struggling with that. I
> have copy-pasted the code from HomePage but it throws me
>
> java.lang.ArrayStoreException:
> net.ftlines.wicket.fullcalendar.callback.GetEventsCallback
>     at
>
> net.ftlines.wicket.fullcalendar.FullCalendar.setupCallbacks(FullCalendar.java:90)
>     at
>
> net.ftlines.wicket.fullcalendar.FullCalendar.onBeforeRender(FullCalendar.java:81)
>     at org.apache.wicket.Component.internalBeforeRender(Component.java:993)
>     at org.apache.wicket.Component.beforeRender(Component.java:1027)
>     at
>
> org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.onBeforeRenderChildren(MarkupContainer.java:1743)
>     at org.apache.wicket.Component.onBeforeRender(Component.java:3838)
>     at org.apache.wicket.Page.onBeforeRender(Page.java:831)
>     at org.apache.wicket.Component.internalBeforeRender(Component.java:993)
>     at org.apache.wicket.Component.beforeRender(Component.java:1027)
>     at
> org.apache.wicket.Component.internalPrepareForRender(Component.java:2211)
>     at org.apache.wicket.Page.internalPrepareForRender(Page.java:280)
>     at org.apache.wicket.Component.render(Component.java:2293)
>     at org.apache.wicket.Page.renderPage(Page.java:1043)
>
> I also included the required .js in my markup.
>

> http://pastebin.com/KGZq9dkM http://pastebin.com/KGZq9dkM
>
> Regards., Sandor

Re: Full month calendar

we use this in production and it works fine. just tried
wicket-fullcalendar-examples with both eclipse and mvn jetty:run which
both worked fine as well...

-igor

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 5:46 AM, Sandor Feher <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The example Igor mentioned is nice but I'm still struggling with that. I
> have copy-pasted the code from HomePage but it throws me
>
> java.lang.ArrayStoreException:
> net.ftlines.wicket.fullcalendar.callback.GetEventsCallback
>     at
> net.ftlines.wicket.fullcalendar.FullCalendar.setupCallbacks(FullCalendar.java:90)
>     at
> net.ftlines.wicket.fullcalendar.FullCalendar.onBeforeRender(FullCalendar.java:81)
>     at org.apache.wicket.Component.internalBeforeRender(Component.java:993)
>     at org.apache.wicket.Component.beforeRender(Component.java:1027)
>     at
> org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.onBeforeRenderChildren(MarkupContainer.java:1743)
>     at org.apache.wicket.Component.onBeforeRender(Component.java:3838)
>     at org.apache.wicket.Page.onBeforeRender(Page.java:831)
>     at org.apache.wicket.Component.internalBeforeRender(Component.java:993)
>     at org.apache.wicket.Component.beforeRender(Component.java:1027)
>     at
> org.apache.wicket.Component.internalPrepareForRender(Component.java:2211)
>     at org.apache.wicket.Page.internalPrepareForRender(Page.java:280)
>     at org.apache.wicket.Component.render(Component.java:2293)
>     at org.apache.wicket.Page.renderPage(Page.java:1043)
>
> I also included the required .js in my markup.
>

> http://pastebin.com/KGZq9dkM http://pastebin.com/KGZq9dkM
>
> Regards., Sandor

Re: Full month calendar

Sandor Feher
There is no doubt if it works. I just wanted to shorten my learning curve :). So I will have another try.

Re: Full month calendar

Sandor Feher
Ok. I think I found a clue. I use wicket 1.5.6 but I tried wicket-fullcalendar-core 1.2.1 from maven repo which is for wicket 1.4 as I suspect.
I compiled 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT and added my project. Now it works fine :).
I really appreciate if 1.3.x will be available in maven repo. This would make my life easier.
Thanks for everybody!

Regards., Sandor

Re: Full month calendar

Sandor Feher
A bonus question. How can I  localize fullcalendar ? (I mean day names and so one..).

Regards., Sandor