Getting generated HTML and JS source of Wicket 1.5

Getting generated HTML and JS source of Wicket 1.5

hakanlatif
We are trying to integrate jquery datatables (http://datatables.net/) and wicket 1.5. By duplicating classes of AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable, we can render jquery datatable with wicket. Also we can handle jquery datatable's json requests with AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior at our modified AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable.

Our solution is getting generated html source of wicket and convert it to Json which works only with jquery datatables. We also need to add jquery specific data like sEcho, iTotalRecords, iTotalDisplayRecords to our modified response. Is it possible to get the generated html code of wicket ? Or is there any other possible solutions for make this integration ?