infiniter
I'm thinking of creating functionality to be able to go back to the previous page by passing an instance of the previous page to the current page. I expect that instance to be transient so that it's not serialized along with the current page object.
But now I'm wondering it there could be a problem related to that.

Has anyone found problems using this approach?

Re: Go back to previous page

vineetsemwal
instead of doing that,pass the pageid and latter retrieve the page instance using
 session.getPageManager().getPage(pageid) or
application.getMapperContext().getPageInstance(pageId)

both does the same thing...