How To create Preview for file contents

rajeev_yadav
Hi All,

I have files uploaded on server in any format and those are getting displayed as link. User can click on link and download. But now I want to provide user with preview option. If user clicks on preview link for the file than file content preview should be displayed in a pop up/modal dialog screen and user can browse through content.

If user finds information good enough than he will go for download.

Is there any preview component in wicket or can anyone help me in how can this be achieved in wicket.