How to change the <em> tag proceduced by <wicket:link>

How to change the <em> tag proceduced by <wicket:link>

张伟-4
Hello,
    I am reading <Wicket in action> -- a very good book. In the book ,
authors explain the <wicket:link> tag with the following code
   <wicket:link> |#1
     <ul> |
    </ul> |
  </wicket:link>
 Then authors say "The link to the current page is rendered as disabled by
replacing the link tag  with a span, and rendering the text using an em-tag
(this is configurable)."
 I take notice of "this is configurable", and i want to know to to config
it?   Thank you

Re: How to change the <em> tag proceduced by <wicket:link>

see IMarkupSettings#setDefault*DisabledLink

Martijn

Apache Wicket 1.3.4 is released

Re: How to change the <em> tag proceduced by <wicket:link>

张伟-4
Thank you, Martijn

在08-8-29,Martijn Dashorst <[hidden email]> 写道:

> see IMarkupSettings#setDefault*DisabledLink
>
> Martijn

Re: How to change the <em> tag proceduced by <wicket:link>

mrblobby
I cant get this to work.  The maven dir structure is : src/main/java/com/mydomain/myweb/pages

So what should I put instead of package1? I have tried:

pages/MyPage.html

I dont want to have to put: com/mydomain/myweb/pages/MyPage.thml because on the production system, the webapp will be renamed to ROOT before deployment to tomcat. and the example dont do this.

any ideas?

Re: How to change the <em> tag proceduced by <wicket:link>

Clint Checketts
Mount your page to give it a custom URL.

Not sure if you wanted an answer to your email subject since this email
isn't related to the email subject(maybe I'm missing some previous messages
and context?)

-Clint