How to change the properties file location in Wicket

How to change the properties file location in Wicket

oliver.stef
Hi all,

I just start using Wicket and I have a big problem!

I have a few sources files (Page (folder) with the files: Page1.html, Page1.java, Page1.properties, Page2(another folder) with the files: Page2.html, Page2.java, Page2.properties).

now, my problem is that i want to merge all the *.properties file into one file (one *.properties file) that will be located in the src folder, or under the root folder.

I don't know how to do it. i tried to read about "IResourceStream" but still, i didn't understand nothing... :(

can someone help me with it?

Thanks!