How to clear nodes of a tree in a AJAX refresh?

How to clear nodes of a tree in a AJAX refresh?

sanjay
Hello,

I have a form with a drop-down and a tree. Based on the value selected in drop-down i want to re-load the tree using AJAX.
How can I clear all the nodes of the tree and paint it again? I tried creating new tree model, clearing all child elements from root node, but nothing worked. I am using BaseTree to build the tree.

Currently I am creating new tree each time and painting it at the same place. Any idea about how to clear all elements of a tree? There should be simple way to clear the tree nodes.