How to connect to maven repository

Pavel Hora

Hello,

first sorry, i am newbie :)

I am interresting about wicket-portlet-example ... and i need parent
pom.xml. But i can not find them. Can somebody help?
(
 <parent>
 <groupId>org.apache.wicket</groupId>
 <artifactId>wicket-jdk14</artifactId>
 <version>1.3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT</version>
 <relativePath>../pom.xml</relativePath>
 </parent>
)

Thx.! Pavel Hora

Re: How to connect to maven repository

Johan Compagner-2
please ask this on the normal wicket mailing list.