How to get value of components and Validate as part of all tab panel.

How to get value of components and Validate as part of all tab panel.

cleophus_p
Hi All,

I have multi tab panel. In each tab panel i have text fields, check box, custom components.  I have form which contains these panels.  Submit buttons are outside the panel. Is there a way to get component values in the panel when user clicks on submit button.  I need to process the values of this component. The reason i have put submit outside the panel is i have button which are common for all tabs.  Please can you give me exact syntax how to achieve this.

Please provide me code.

Thanks,
Cleo