How to remove or get the stock DatePicker from yui.calendar.DateTimeField

How to remove or get the stock DatePicker from yui.calendar.DateTimeField

burakongun
I created a custom DateTimeField for more configuration for myself, I was able to get Date and Time Fields via ids and methods but I couldn't get or remove the DatePicker (there is no getDatePicker or a wicket component id). I just wanted to setShowOnFieldClick(true) and setAutoHide(true) on it. Appreciate any help

Re: How to remove or get the stock DatePicker from yui.calendar.DateTimeField

burakongun
Up