How to retrieve CAS username in Apache Wicket

How to retrieve CAS username in Apache Wicket

Jeremie
Hello, I am working on a research project for a university, and I must build a portal-like web application where they see analysis information about their academic performances. My web application is built using the Apache Wicket framework. I need to use the university's CAS authentication server and use its login page to validate the user credentials. However, I also want to retrieve the name the user entered as username, as I need it for storage in session variables and use for the duration of the session. I saw that CAS has a client for Apache Wicket, but I can't see how I can retrieve the username. Any help would be appreciated, Jeremie