I'm back from the wilderness!!!

shetc
About to start working on a new project using Wicket 6.20 . After being taken over by another company, I have been doing integration work and supporting legacy Wicket-based apps (4.0 or less). Also new C# projects. We are finally back on track so this is a welcome return to Wicket sensibility.

Re: I'm back from the wilderness!!!

And soon you can start your migration to Wicket 7! Party hats on!

Martijn