I'm slighty mad

wicketo
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I'm slighty mad

Martin Grigorov-4
+1! :-)

next step is to go with a -SNAPSHOT in production ;-)
Let us know if you face any problems

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 11:18 AM, coincoinfou <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've pushed Wicket beta2 in production

Re: I'm slighty mad

Bruno Borges
Crazy little bastard!!

Congratulations on your brave move! :D

*Bruno Borges*
(21) 7672-7099
*www.brunoborges.com*

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 5:23 AM, Martin Grigorov <[hidden email]>wrote:

> +1! :-)
>
> next step is to go with a -SNAPSHOT in production ;-)
> Let us know if you face any problems
>
> On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 11:18 AM, coincoinfou <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > I've pushed Wicket beta2 in production
> >
> > --

> Martin Grigorov
> jWeekend
> Training, Consulting, Development
> http://jWeekend.com

Re: I'm slighty mad

Per Newgro
I hope you're not working in a nuclear power plant :-)

Am 22.06.2012 19:01, schrieb Bruno Borges:

> Crazy little bastard!!
>
> Congratulations on your brave move! :D
>

> *Bruno Borges*
> (21) 7672-7099
> *www.brunoborges.com*
>

> On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 5:23 AM, Martin Grigorov<[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> +1! :-)
>>
>> next step is to go with a -SNAPSHOT in production ;-)
>> Let us know if you face any problems
>>
>> On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 11:18 AM, coincoinfou<[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>> I've pushed Wicket beta2 in production
>>>
>>> --

>> Martin Grigorov