IDEA Plugin

Nick Heudecker
I'm unable to compile the IDEA plugin in IDEA 6.  When compiling the application, WicketIdInspectionTest can't find the com.intellij.ide.startup.impl and com.intellij.openapi.project.ex packages and the com.intellij.lang.properties.PropertiesReferenceManager class.  I read the readme, but it didn't really tell me anything.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

-Nick