Ideas for Wicket 7

I've created a page in CWIKI where we can collect ideas what could be
the roadmap for Wicket 7 -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Ideas+for+Wicket+7.0
Feel free to add your wishes.

Re: Ideas for Wicket 7

tetsuo
"While we opted to not require servlet 3 for wicket 6, it has bitten
us a couple of times solving issues in wicket 6." ?

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 5:52 AM, Martin Grigorov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've created a page in CWIKI where we can collect ideas what could be
> the roadmap for Wicket 7 -
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Ideas+for+Wicket+7.0
> Feel free to add your wishes.
>

> --
> Martin Grigorov
> jWeekend
> Training, Consulting, Development
> http://jWeekend.com

Re: Ideas for Wicket 7

Decebal Suiu
Hi

Any chance to see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-3335 (Component Queuing) implemented in wicket 7?

I'm implementing an application as a service and I want to add a template system as feature. The main idea is to allow a web designer to customize (overwrite) some html files for a client of mine. It's ok now but there are some constrains (I have a header panel in my template page, the header panel contains a menu, ... and maybe a customer wants the menu on left sidebar). I understand now why most of SAAS are made in PHP :) I want (using wicket) to obtain more (total) freedom for a designer when he creates a template from scratch.

Best regards,
Decebal

Re: Ideas for Wicket 7

Bruno Borges
I think Wicket 7 should really aim for mobile market.

My proposal on WICKET-3813 just got an update and new patch from another
user who is also in need for that feature.

*Bruno Borges*
(11) 99564-9058
*www.brunoborges.com*