Initial date in DatePicker component

Bruno Borges
How to set up an initial Date in a DatePicker object?

I want to use DatePicker for birthday property, but I want it to load with a date 10 years before current year. How can I achieve this?

Sun Certified Java Programmer for 1.4
Sun Certified Web Component Developer for 1.4

Re: Initial date in DatePicker component

Johan Compagner
one way is let the model decide that
so if the date == null return a date that you want.

johan