Invalidate session on browser close

Sandor Feher
Hi,

I need for a solution to invalidate session on browser close. I found this behaviour
https://github.com/thombergs/wicket-pageexitwarning-example/blob/master/src/main/java/org/wickedsource/pageexit/PageExitLogoutBehavior.java

If I add it to my BasePage (all the other pages extend that) then my session always get invalidated.
How can I do it properly ?

Wicket 6.26.0

TIA, Sandor

Re: Invalidate session on browser close

Sandor Feher
Well. Problem I seized might be a dead-end.  I could reproduce the issues (User closes all the browser windows and then start the browser again. Then he can reach the app without be forced to log in.) only on my own box using jetty. At our testing environment (using tomcat 7) nor at our client we were unable to reproduce this problem.
So my final conclusion that is works out of the box.