Jqwicket

Pierre Goupil
Good evening,

I have two simple questions regarding jqwicket:

- are there any plans for Wicket 6.0? Or even a work in progress?

- does it have a Git repository? Or is it just using SVN?

Regards,

Pierre

Re: Jqwicket

Alex Zeit
Wicket 6.0 has jQuery support by its own.

2012/8/30 Pierre Goupil <[hidden email]>

> Good evening,
>
> I have two simple questions regarding jqwicket:
>
> - are there any plans for Wicket 6.0? Or even a work in progress?
>
> - does it have a Git repository? Or is it just using SVN?
>
> Regards,
>
> Pierre

Re: Jqwicket

Decebal Suiu
Hi

On the jqwicket forum on Jul 14 I posted a simple question about "jqwicket and wicket 6.0". No response. The last commit on svn was on 30 Dec 2011. Good luck :)

Best regards,
Decebal

Re: Jqwicket

Martin Grigorov-4
https://github.com/WiQuery/wiquery and
https://github.com/sebfz1/wicket-jquery-ui/ are migrated to Wicket 6

On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 9:39 PM, Decebal Suiu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> On the jqwicket forum on Jul 14 I posted a simple question about "jqwicket
> and wicket 6.0". No response. The last commit on svn was on 30 Dec 2011.
> Good luck :)
>
> Best regards,
> Decebal

Re: Jqwicket

Pierre Goupil
Cheers, men!

On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 9:49 PM, Martin Grigorov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> https://github.com/WiQuery/wiquery and
> https://github.com/sebfz1/wicket-jquery-ui/ are migrated to Wicket 6
>
> On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 9:39 PM, Decebal Suiu <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> On the jqwicket forum on Jul 14 I posted a simple question about "jqwicket
>> and wicket 6.0". No response. The last commit on svn was on 30 Dec 2011.
>> Good luck :)
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Decebal

> Martin Grigorov
> jWeekend
> Training, Consulting, Development
> http://jWeekend.com

Le bonheur n'est pas une destination, mais une façon de voyager.

Papa d'une petite Lou-Ann depuis le 30 juin.

Re: Jqwicket

Decebal Suiu
Hi

In my opinion the main advantage of the jqwicket over wiquery/wicket-jquery-ui is the impressive list of jquery plugins (ui components). See http://code.google.com/p/jqwicket/w/list for more details. Of course, it's not difficult to accommodate these jquery components with wiquery/wicket-jquery-ui.

Best regards,
Decebal

Re: Jqwicket

Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro-4
Hi,

For wiquery there is project

http://code.google.com/p/wiquery-plugins/

which contains integrations with several plugins. A fraction of them can be
seen in action at

http://antiliasoft.com/wiquery-plugins/

Plugins are Wicket 1.4.x based but migrating them to 1.5.X and 6.0. should
be in most cases trivial.

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 10:28 AM, Decebal Suiu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> In my opinion the main advantage of the jqwicket over
> wiquery/wicket-jquery-ui is the impressive list of jquery plugins (ui
> components). See http://code.google.com/p/jqwicket/w/list for more
> details.
> Of course, it's not difficult to accommodate these jquery components with
> wiquery/wicket-jquery-ui.
>
> Best regards,
> Decebal

Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro

Re: Jqwicket

Sebastien

Yes, wicket-jquery-ui has been designed to allow the (easy?) implementation
of plugins.

I am little bit late on finishing writing the how-tos to implement the
plugins (the advanced part) but to begin, you already have the 2 first
parts:
http://code.google.com/p/wicket-jquery-ui/wiki/HowToCreatePlugin1
http://code.google.com/p/wicket-jquery-ui/wiki/HowToCreatePlugin2

If you have some special/complex needs, you can ask for its integration by
opening a ticket here:
https://github.com/sebfz1/wicket-jquery-ui/issues

And if you write a plugin that you think it can take place in
wicket-jquery-ui-plugins, feel free to make a pull request ! :)

Thanks & best regards,
Sebastien.

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 10:28 AM, Decebal Suiu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> In my opinion the main advantage of the jqwicket over
> wiquery/wicket-jquery-ui is the impressive list of jquery plugins (ui
> components). See http://code.google.com/p/jqwicket/w/list for more
> details.
> Of course, it's not difficult to accommodate these jquery components with
> wiquery/wicket-jquery-ui.
>
> Best regards,
> Decebal

mk

Re: Jqwicket

mk
I've started Wicket 6 migration, check the SCM. Plan to release next JQWicket version after Wicket 6 final is available.

Re: Jqwicket

Pierre Goupil
Excellent! Thank you, everybody!

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 11:17 PM, mk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've started Wicket 6 migration, check the SCM. Plan to release next
> JQWicket
> version after Wicket 6 final is available.

Le bonheur n'est pas une destination, mais une façon de voyager.

Papa d'une petite Lou-Ann depuis le 30 juin.

Re: Jqwicket

vishal
Hi Folks - has there been any progress on JQWicket for Wicket 6.0? I am unable to upgrade to Wicket 6.3 because I am using several JQWicket components. I would like to avoid switching over to Wi-Query since our system is in production and it will have widespread impact at this time.

Re: Jqwicket

Nick Pratt
The current version on wiquery uses an older jquery version than does
Wicket 6.3.0 which was causing issues for us.