Links opening Borders in an AJAX-like

Bruno Borges
Is it possible to build a Border (i.e.: NavomaticBorder) that opens the pages in the contentBody div using Ajax?

Some Ajax component will process the page, and put the content into the <div> replacing or changing the visibility (cache-mode). Is there any Wicket Component that does this ?

In the Navomatic example, I didn't want to update the entirely page.

Sun Certified Java Programmer for 1.4
Sun Certified Web Component Developer for 1.4

Re: Links opening Borders in an AJAX-like

Igor Vaynberg-2
this will be very specific to each application, you can do this yourself easily enough. add an ajax link that replaces the content area with a panel, and updates the panel.

this is kinda like the TabbedPanel/AjaxTabbedPanel works, take a look at that.

-Igor