Logging session contents

memeplex
Hi all,
how can I debug what is being stored into the session?
Sometimes there are classes that are Serializable by other reasons than
wicket session keeping and are silently serialized into the session.
For non-serializable classes I get an exception when logging is at DEBUG
level, but I would like to know about every instance that is being stored
into the session for a given page.
Thank you in advace.
Cheers,
Carlos

Re: Logging session contents

Eelco Hillenius
> Hi all,
> how can I debug what is being stored into the session?
> Sometimes there are classes that are Serializable by other reasons than
> wicket session keeping and are silently serialized into the session.
> For non-serializable classes I get an exception when logging is at DEBUG
> level, but I would like to know about every instance that is being stored
> into the session for a given page.
> Thank you in advace.
> Cheers,
> Carlos

If you're using Wicket 1.3, start by looking at a custom session store
implementation (ISessionStore).

Eelco