Menubar in wicket ?

aabfattah
I tried using dropdown-menu from wicketstuff but it didn't work , and then I googled and found out about yui menubar but there were topics reporting unsolved problems with it .

Is there any reliable menubar I can use or I should just use the ListView ???

Re: Menubar in wicket ?

Martin Grigorov-4
http://code.google.com/p/wicket-menu/

On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 4:11 PM, aabfattah
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I tried using dropdown-menu from wicketstuff but it didn't work , and then I
> googled and found out about yui menubar but there were topics reporting
> unsolved problems with it .
>
> Is there any reliable menubar I can use or I should just use the ListView
> ???

Re: Menubar in wicket ?

nino martinez wael
Ive been using jsuperfish with autolinks.
On Aug 21, 2011 3:12 PM, "aabfattah" <[hidden email]>
wrote:
> I tried using dropdown-menu from wicketstuff but it didn't work , and then
> googled and found out about yui menubar but there were topics reporting
> unsolved problems with it .
>
> Is there any reliable menubar I can use or I should just use the ListView
> ???

Re: Menubar in wicket ?

aabfattah
More info please ?
And btw, wicket-menu seems good and has some demos but it's not in maven repositories so I have to find some workaround to import it.

wrote:
> I tried using dropdown-menu from wicketstuff but it didn't work , and then
> googled and found out about yui menubar but there were topics reporting
> unsolved problems with it .
>
> Is there any reliable menubar I can use or I should just use the ListView
> ???

http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Menubar-in-wicket-tp3758370p3758639.html
To unsubscribe from Menubar in wicket ?, click here.

--
Ahmed Abdelfattah

Re: Menubar in wicket ?

Bruno Borges
You can always download de JAR and install in your local maven repository.

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-install-plugin/install-file-mojo.html

Or, the "hard way":

Checkout the source code and run $ mvn install ... :-)

*Bruno Borges*
(21) 7672-7099
*www.brunoborges.com*

On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 1:05 PM, aabfattah <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> More info please ?
> And btw, wicket-menu seems good and has some demos but it's not in maven
> repositories so I have to find some workaround to import it.
>

> On 21 August 2011 18:01, nino martinez wael [via Apache Wicket] <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Ive been using jsuperfish with autolinks.
> > On Aug 21, 2011 3:12 PM, "aabfattah" <[hidden email]<
> >
> > wrote:
> > > I tried using dropdown-menu from wicketstuff but it didn't work , and
> > then
> > > googled and found out about yui menubar but there were topics reporting
> > > unsolved problems with it .
> > >
> > > Is there any reliable menubar I can use or I should just use the
> ListView
> >
> > > ???
> > >
> > > --
> http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=3758639&i=1>
> > > For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]<
> http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=3758639&i=2>

> >.
> >

> --
> Ahmed Abdelfattah

Re: Menubar in wicket ?

aabfattah
Thanks I download it and copied it to maven local repository and the plugin was able to read it.

http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Menubar-in-wicket-tp3758370p3759220.html
To unsubscribe from Menubar in wicket ?, click here.

--
Ahmed Abdelfattah

Re: Menubar in wicket ?

aabfattah
Now trying the demo in the project in google code gives me this error :

Unexpected RuntimeException

Last cause: Unable to find component with id 'menuList' in [MultiLevelMenu [Component id = multiLevelMenu]]
Expected: 'multiLevelCssMenu:multiLevelMenu.menuList'.
Found with similar names: ''

Markup

The problem is in "jar:file:/C:/Users/Master/.m2/repository/org/googlecode/wicket-menu-wicket1.5/0.0.5/wicket-menu-wicket1.5-0.0.5.jar!/com/cooldatasoft/horizontal/dropdown/multiLevelCss/MultiLevelCssMenu$MultiLevelMenu.html":

<wicket:panel>
        <ul>
            <li wicket:id="menuList">
            </li>