Migration to 7.0 page - source data for generation?

Migration to 7.0 page - source data for generation?

pekarna
Hi,

Looking at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Migration+to+Wicket+7.0
it seems like it's generated.

If that's the case, may I please ask for the source data it was
generated from?  (Provided it's in some parsable form and not directly
generated from jira or such.)

The purpose is to generate migration rules for the Windup project so that
1) the Wicket community has a migration reporting tool
2) the Windup team has some more test rules and apps

Thanks,
Ondrej

Re: Migration to 7.0 page - source data for generation?

It is not generated.