New session getting created in Wicket stateful page

New session getting created in Wicket stateful page

AppyVid
Hi,

In wicket, I'm moving from one page to another page, during this course, session is not getting maintained, new session is created in the 2nd page.
As a result values stored in session 1 is lost in second page.

Page 1 - BookmarkablePageLink is present(code given below)

BookmarkablePageLink<String> imgLink = new BookmarkablePageLink<String>("wicket:id", <link pointing to wicket class>, <page-param>);

Page-2 - Clicking link in page 1 takes user to 2nd page.

Upon clicking the link, a new session is created, Actually wicket class in the link includes ajax components.

Reason that we are thinking :
since it includes ajax components the 2nd page, it becomes stateful and hence new session is getting created but this should not happen.

What I need :
Is to maintain the session in 2nd page.
Would be great if someone can anyone let me know the exact reason for session problem and how can we maintain the session in 2nd page.

Thanks,
AppyVid

Re: New session getting created in Wicket stateful page

Francois Meillet
have a look to this thread  :
http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/session-management-td1881561.html

Session.bind()