POST parameters to a URL using wicket

raju.ch
Hi,
How to POST parameters to a URL using wicket1.4? we can do this by using HTTP Client but i want to do this by wicket only..

Any suggestions...? thanks in advance

Re: POST parameters to a URL using wicket

You can use java.net.HttpUrlConnection to do that if you want to avoid
using additional library, like HttpClient.
Otherwise the only similar functionality in Wicket is
wicketAjaxPost(), part of wicket-ajax.js.